GRAN RESERVA RED BLEND
DENOMINATION OF ORIGIN
50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Carmenere, 13% Syrah, 7% Petit Verdot
The grapes are carefully selected by hand, then gently pressed in stainless steel tanks followed by a pre-fermentation cold maceration between 48 °F and 50 °F. Fermentation takes place at 73-82 °F with two to three remontages/pipe-overs per day. Each lot is macerated separately, so the whole process lasts 15/20 days. 70% of the wine is aged for 10 months, half in American oak and half in French oak, while the remaining 30% is kept in stainless steel tanks.
Intense bouquet of black and red fruits, blackberry preserve and spicy notes.
Abundant fruit flavors of blackberries and red berries, with a perfectly balanced structure and smooth tannins. Well-balanced body with a persistent finish leaving notes of spices, chocolate and vanilla.