GRAN RESERVA PINOT NOIR
DENOMINATION OF ORIGIN
Bunches are picked at night to avoid oxidation and loss of quality. Grapes undergo a seven-day cold maceration to extract color and aromas from the skins. An open-vat, temperature-controlled fermentation is then carried out at 71-78 °F with regular push-downs, allowing a soft extraction of color, aromas and tannins. 40% of the wine is aged for 10 months in French oak, and the remaining 60% is kept in stainless steel tanks as a fruit component for the final blend.
Deep ruby-red with violet hues.
Fruity bouquet with notes of cherry and red berries such as strawberries and raspberries, intertwined with soft spicy notes and a touch of vanilla from the French oak ageing.
Delicate body with good acidity and smooth tannins, adding freshness and a silky texture. Good length, again showing notes of red fruits, vanilla and spices..