For Immediate Release
Casa Vinicola Zonin to Take Part in the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Casa Vinicola Zonin USA
630 Peter Jefferson Pkwy, Suite 110
Charlottesville, VA 22911
PR & Marketing Division
Charlottesville, Virginia, September 14, 2011 – – Casa Vinicola Zonin will take part in the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, going from September 30 to November 13, 2011 at the Epcot Theme Park in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
During this event, Casa Vinicola Zonin will showcase Zonin Prosecco, Rocca di Montemassi Le Focaie and Principi di Butera Insolia. Specifically, Casa Vinicola Zonin will attend the opening reception, various culinary demonstrations* with exclusive food pairings and a wine seminar:
- Thursday, September 29, 6:30-9PM: First Bites Opening Reception
- Friday, September 30 at 5PM: Chef Bill Clark (Cheese)
- Saturday, October 1 at 3PM: Chef Jeramy Moore (Beef)
- Monday, October 3 at 4PM: Wine Seminar (offering helpful tips and techniques while tasting)
- Monday, October 17 at 3PM: Chef Mike Young (Vegetarian)
- Monday, October 31 at 5PM: Chef Jim Hendry (Tournedos of Beef)
- Tuesday, November 1 at 3PM: Chef Renzo Barcatta (Mozzarella Risotto)
“We are very happy to participate in this year’s Epcot event,” said Karen Trzcinka, National Accounts Manager – East for Zonin USA. “As a member of the Casa Vinicola Zonin team, I think it is very important to be a part of festivals such as the Epcot Food and Wine.
These types of events are where the consumer can not only taste, but learn about our wines and how to pair them with everyday recipes.”
Casa Vinicola Zonin, Italy’s largest privately held wine company, is one of the most popular imported brands in the United States. The company owns 11 wine estates and is present in 109 countries all over the world.
* subject to change without notice
# # #