Cabernet Sauvignon DOC
100% Cabernet Sauvignon
The grapes are machine harvested in early September. The must is fermented for two weeks in vertical stainless steel tanks, using the submerged cap system. The wine matures for twelve months. During this process, 80% is placed in 3,000- and 6,000-liter botte and the other 20% in 350- liter tonneaux. When the wine finishes it is agedfor an additional three to six months in the bottle.
Ruby-red in color and an opaque appearance
Intense with subtle hints of ripe berries and attractive floral notes
Full-bodied with notes of cassis, mature fruit, and cake spice
Pairs well with full-flavored pasta and rice dishes, barbecued meats, and fairly mature cheeses