Casa Vinicola Zonin at Prowein 2014 (Stand M03, Hall 3) with
New Packaging for Feudo Principi di Butera And New Wines
(Prestige 1821, Velluto, Bardolino Chiaretto and Castello d’Albola Toscana Igt)
Recently honored in New York for his outstanding achievements in the wine world with the “2013 Wine Enthusiast Lifetime Achievement”, Gianni Zonin, Chairman at Casa Vinicola Zonin, underlined the uncontested talent of his family company in creating “wine culture” outside of Italy. With a successful distribution of its quality wines in over 100 countries, Casa Vinicola Zonin shows its ability to stay one step ahead of the market and consumer trends, thanks to its dynamism . At Prowein 2014, highly recognised platform for the presentation of innovations in the wine sector, we introduce to the major key players the following news:
- Contemporary and Elegant New Packaging for Feudo Principi di Butera: thanks to their top tier wines, the Zonin Family Estate Brands confirmed to be worldwide recognized as a guarantee of high quality, with a mark of modern elegance. In order to convey these unique characteristics in a design, we completely renovated the packaging of Feudo Principi di Butera wines. The new wine packaging of our Sicilian Estate will catch consumers’ eye with its minimal and refined beauty. Furthermore, two new Sicilia Doc wines will be ready for the exhibition in Duesseldorf: a Grillo and a Cru Insolia.
- Zonin Prestige 1821 Prosecco Docg : this wine was created in response to the increasing demand of a Zonin branded Docg product by the markets where Prosecco has established itself as a category and represents an important market share for the sparkling wines. Prestige 1821, with its fine and persistent perlage, matches our high professional winemaking expertise with an excellent product from Valdobbiadene. The excellent quality and high positioning the product aspires to is expressed by the name, Prestige 1821,which refers to the year Casa Vinicola Zonin was founded too.
- Zonin Velluto wines: Velluto is a Veneto Igt wine, crafted with a blend of Corvina and Merlot, made memorable by its intense aromas of red cherries and a velvety texture. Because consumers are limited to the interaction with Velluto’s wine bottle in stores, we decided to present it with a tactile experience. We designed a 3D embossed foil label, with an important visual trigger and an invitation to interact with the bottle. The flowing V of the label represents the lightness of a red velvety sik scarf, and brings life to the whole design. The name Velluto (“Velvet”) is a tribute to the Venetian merchants who popularized the silk trade since Roman times. A Velluto Puglia Igt wine (Primitivo and Negroamaro) will also be presented.
- Zonin Bardolino Chiaretto: strongly requested by the German market, “Zonin I Classici” line is now enriched by a new Bardolino Chiaretto. The line, synonymous with great value, features the most sought after Italian varietals, internationally. A contemporary, stylish and distinctive design communicates high value and exclusivity without compromising the shelf visibility of the wines.
- New Castello d’Albola Toscana Igt: born to appeal young consumers, usually unfamiliar with the complexity of red wines from Chianti Classico, this new blend will be an accessible wine, easy to understand, but with the expertise of Castello d’Albola – our award-winning Estate from the heart of the Chianti Classico – behind. A fresh and modern packaging will make it absolutely eye-catching.
Focused on supporting the awareness of Zonin Estates quality wines throughout the best restaurants and top venues of the world, the new Casa Vinicola Zonin’s Prestigious Account Division listed the Estates’ Wines in many Michelin Stars restaurants and was able to create a network with sommeliers of the most exclusive international venues, thanks to innovative and appealing activities formats like Sommelier’s Themed Lunches – where international top sommeliers get together with our people to discuss an interesting theme in a relaxing atmosphere in a top venue of our most relevant markets – and Gastronomy Experiences – where press and sommeliers experience memorable trips in the Italian Regions where our Estates are located and enjoy top quality tasting menu of our wines and food delicacies from local producers.
Alessandra Zambonin – Press & Communication Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org – tel.+39 0444 640 111 / + 39 348 990001